Are you planning an event?
Close to Edinburgh & Glasgow –
(10 minutes from both the M8, junction 3 & M9, junction 1)
– our Museum & Heritage Centre offers flexible space for meetings.
An Eco-Building set in 11½ Acres of woodland managed by the Edinburgh Society of Model Engineers, the site has the unique feature of a multi-gauge miniature railway which is being developed by the volunteer members.
The Edinburgh Society of Model Engineers is a registered charity (SC041019).
Whilst still in the finishing stages our venue can offer a platform for a variety of events ranging from small meetings to lectures and in the woodland the opportunity to organise team building events. If you are looking to launch a new product, run a small trade show for your customers or brand activation for your colleagues our unique site offers these facilities:
- 100 square foot conference room seating a maximum of XX people.
Eco – toilets, washroom & shower.
Full wheel chair accessibility & disabled toilet.
Ecodan Air Source Heat Pump heating.
- 80 square foot meeting room seating a maximum of XX people.
Centralised location for business meetings.
Flip chart stand.
- Kitchen & cafeteria area for tea / coffee or use by outside caterers.
Micro wave, oven & fridge.
Kettle & larger urn!
For an additional charge we can offer:
- The hire of a train to give your guests rides around the track. The track is under ongoing extension so watch this space!
- Guided tour of the site & short presentation on the story of the Almondell Model Engineering Centre.
- Team building exercises.
If you are interested then please contact Peter Arnold on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why not come along & see for yourself just what we can offer? Who knows, you may enven wish to join us in developing this unique facility!